About 10 Warriors consumer reviews
Hi I’m Shaun Baird, the proud owner of 10 Warriors consumer reviews!
As a 47 (-ish!) something-year-old guy I’ve come to realise over the years that my passion naturally turns to helping others.
It’s something I’ve naturally done all my life (without thinking) and this site was born to serve the same underlying purpose I have in life.
I have been running a professional offline lawn care service officially since 2013, but have been treating and make lawns look beautiful for close to 20 years.
I know a thing or two about making lawns look amazing, and decided to share my knowledge and tips here via 10 Warriors.
This also led me to want to share other tips and findings I have amassed over the years and so this is why 10 Warriors has evolved into getting the very best out of other products as well.
When you need to make a smart choice I want to be the one to help.
My aim is to do all the hard work, the number crunching and the evaluation of the good bad and the ugly and then present it on the 10 Warriors platform.
Countless times I’ve bent over backwards for others to help them get to their dreams and hopes, and this is something I seem able to do well, so naturally, I wanted to continue the same and help you.
Look at the kinds of things I have done over the years:
- I have built up a lawn care business to multiple hundreds of customers through word of mouth. I’ve really gone out of my way to help people get beautiful lawns, and this has led them to write unedited real testimonials and Google reviews. I am very proud of what I have achieved there. With over 1200 “likes” on my Facebook page I must be doing something right 🙂
- Years ago I used to take peoples kids up to their martial arts classes to help them keep going when they couldn’t get.
- I’ve done charity work by selling items and sending some of the proceeds to a local Hospice (at Kings Mill Hospice in Mansfield)
- As I’ve ventured online, one of my first websites was called Your life Your Choice and I wrote about a method I had learned while working at a Toyota manufacturing plant. The method was called “5 why” – and helped to solve most of the problems people face in the world. Somehow I gained a lot of visitors who were interested in my website and I spent many evenings explaining and helping them to move forward in their lives.
- I dabbled at a few MLM opportunities but became really passionate about helping others succeed through this business, although longer-term it wasn’t really for me.
- I have offered services online with my creative sales writing to help people generate sales (and many did just that).
Hopefully, you can see that underneath all of the years of life I have always tried to help others get what they want.
So, moving on to me and this website.
I do get a commission sometimes if folks go ahead and buy any of the products I mention, often over at Amazon, but that helps me to keep the website going (as it certainly isn’t free).
So, my mission is:
To help people get the best of what they are looking for. I want you guys to enjoy the best lawns you can get, as well as sharing tips and ideas along the way. As I also review products that I find and use, you can rest assured that my same unnerving dedication to helping others shines through.
To help you find out what the best items or services are, I go into great length with super precision to find out the good and the not so good!
If you’ve any questions please do get in touch – I love to talk “stuff”!
I’m originally from the Midlands in the Uk, but currently reside in sunny Doncaster, South Yorkshire with a wonderful family who I adore.
About 10 Warriors
To help. In a nutshell that is it.
My background is in helping, and I am helping by sharing all my lawn care and gardening knowledge and tips I have amassed over the years.
Additionally, I will be serving up reviews of various things, and often developing these reviews into a “top 10” best kind of list for each kind of product.
The place for honest unbiased reviews.
Please do get in touch if you have a product you’d like me to review and I’d be happy to compare it to others.
The site is a result of years and years of helping others and finally, I can do the same to a larger audience – not just a few here and there.
- * It’s a fully secure website. I use the https protocol.
- * It’s backed up daily.
- * The content is kept up to date – after all, what good is a top 10 list if it’s 6 months out of date?
- * The content is my “pride and joy”. Along with people who help test things, I get the final say on what happens and the overall write up of the content. It’s that important to me. If it’s helping then it’s added in.
I don’t do this alone!
- The site is called 10 warriors. That’s because there are other people who help out. These people help me with research, editing and proofreading
- I aim to produce the top 10 best of “anything”
- The warriors work in the background quietly but diligently.
- Together we manage to filter out the rubbish and the downright awful.
Important Information about the website
My Affiliation: I am affiliated with the “Amazon Affiliate Program” in the United Kingdom – I will earn a small (but very helpful) commission when recommending products. This affiliation does not affect the price you pay as the commission is paid directly from Amazon. This small commission helps pay my way, maintaining the site and paying my bills.
I am incentivised to only show the “best”, in a transparent and unbiased manner.
Website: 10warriors.co.uk – the home of my proud unbiased review website showcasing the very best of the top 10 in each category of products or services.
Contact Info: You can reach me any time using the contact form in the menu. I typically respond within 24 hours.
Positive SSL : – 10 Warriors is a secure website for your peace of mind:
Reviewing the stuff you want so you don’t have to!