Look, I’m not gonna kid you around.
You’re on the hunt for an air fryer, and to make life even more complicated, you actually want the best. Kind of like finding the elucid “creme de la creme” (best of the best).. and this is what this article is all about.
I’ve got my work cut out here, but I think I can confidently tell you the reasons why I’ve found the best air fryer.
What is it you ACTUALLY want (aka “need”) from an air fryer ?
There are dozens of personal individual needs, but some of the ones that have been in need the most are the following:
- Good looking
- Big enough for the whole family
- Compact enough to fit in a small area
- Easy to clean
- Fast at cooking
- Versatile enough to cook a wide range of foods
There are of course other needs, but the above list are what I have personally researched and found to be the MAIN REASONS.
So my next task is to find you a winner worthy enough to be crowned “best air fryer”
To make your life easier and to save some time, I have already worked through MANY of the top rated air fryers that sit on Amazon. These are the ones with 4 stars and above.
You can read about 10 of them further down in this article if you want to.
Now to figure out which one will shine out as the leader.
Let’s take a look at the deciding factors once again:
- Good looking
- Big enough for the whole family
- Compact enough to fit in a small area
- Easy to clean
- Fast at cooking
- Versatile enough to cook a wide range of foods
Here we have worked through the top 10 best air fryer UK models currently available.
When choosing an air-fryer, you have to consider it’s performance, it’s reliability, and how good it can cook food.
OUR TOP PICK
Our thoughts on the Tower T17039 5-in-1 Digital Air Fryer:
The Tower T17039 Air Fryer is a great mid-range option if you are looking for a great quality fryer but do not want to spend too much money.
The Tower Air Fryer can come in three different colours - all black, grey and rose gold, black and rose gold. While three out of the four designs available have a digital control panel, one features manual buttons if you prefer this style.
This air fryer is mid-range in size, and its full dimensions are 44.2 x 38.4 x 36.2 cm. Given this, it is easy to store when not in use.
It is fairly heavy at 7.76 kilograms in comparison to many other air fryers. Its outer shell is made with durable plastic and the air fryer comes with a 3-year warranty to cover you should anything go wrong with the air fryer.
This air fryer uses 99% less fat, and its vortex technology allows rapid air circulation to cook the food evenly. This is what gives the food its crispiness once cooked.
Although this is a mid-sized air fryer, it has a surprisingly great capacity. It has an 11 litre capacity in total which allows you to cook a good amount of food, even a small chicken on the rotisserie setting!
While using 99% less fat, this air fryer also cooks your food 30% faster in comparison to a regular oven, which is great if you are looking to save time.
There are five different cooking options to choose from - Air fryer, rotisserie oven, dehydrator, roast, and bake. Given this, the air fryer is particularly versatile and can be used for many different purposes.
The control panel is easy to operate and the air fryer features a 60-minute timer to help you keep track of how long the food has cooked for. It comes with three wire racks, an oil drip tray and a rotisserie fork and handles, which is everything you need to get you started.
- There are five different cooking options to choose from making the air fryer versatile
- Comes with all of the accessories you need to get you started
- Cooks food 30% faster than a regular oven which will save you time
- It is heavier than some of the other air fryers we have featured and will be slightly more cumbersome to carry
It’s hard to put this as a second favourite budget air fryer because for over a year it was our number one favourite low cost air fryer. However even the best have to step aside sometimes.
We are still madly in love with this air fryer (and we bought one for our home, and we use it day in day out, and it does really well), but the pricing is now not one of the cheapest, and secondly it’s capacity is only 2.2 litres whereas the Dihl is 4 litres.
So it’s our number 2 for cheapest air fryer choices.
Since we first created this article a year ago, we have updated it a few times, and time after time this air fryer has proven itself to be an exceptionally good budget air fryer.
Sure it’s not perfect but for the money (under £70 typically) it does a really good job.
How do we know this? We bought this, and tested it (see here) and still use day in day out (it’s a keeper!)
Some manufacturers don’t really have to try and wow you with their sales patter because their products speak for themselves. This is the case with the Duronic AF1 air fryer.
Offering a great first foray into air frying, the AF1 is available in both Black and White.
How big is it?
- 34 x 29 x 31cm
How much can it cook?
- It has a 2.2 litre capacity which is enough for 2 to 3 people however with most air fryers you’re never going to squeeze in meat, veg, potatoes etc for 3 to 4 people. Remember it needs very little oil (If you need to go LARGE then look at the Dihl air fryer, or for super large look for the Vonshef 5 litre).
- With our own personal real testing we found we could make enough chips for 4 children in about 15 to 18 minutes.
What can it cook?
Pretty much most things that can be cooked in a conventional cooker, as well as things that are cooked in a deep fat fryer, but the likes of:
- Chicken Wings
- Lamb Chops
- Sweat corns
- Spring Rolls
- Spring Rolls
- Fried Cod
- Roasted Vegetables
- Roasted Soups
- And even desserts!
The main features of the Duronic AF1 (taken from Amazon)
- The Duronic AF1 uses air circulating technology on your food with little or no oil making food healthier without compromising on the taste.
- Adjustable temperature control ensures food is cooked to the appropriate temperature
- Closed cooking system provides a safe odour and splatter free cooking experience with a cool touch exterior
- Dishwasher safe fry bowl and air fryer basket. Comes in Black and White
- Compact size – easily fits on a kitchen counter and blends in with existing appliances
- A small air fryer in size, but not in features or capacity – be prepared to be blown away!
- As far as air fryer offers goes, there is little need to look out for the best deals when this air fryer really does do a splendid job.
- Great for up to 3 people (2.2 litre capacity)
- Will cook 3 chicken breasts at the same time
- The price point is “superb!”
- Cooks just about every kind of food imaginable!
- Easy to clean, easy to use
- Fabulously good looks from every angle
- Only takes up a small footprint on your counter top
- Cook fish, sausages, bacon, burgers, make cakes, scones, doughnuts and many many more!
- Not the largest basket size at 2.2 litres but good enough
- With a maximum of 200 degrees it may not be perfect to cook all kinds of foods that require very high temperatures
- Take care when carrying the basket / handle to another counter top
Our thoughts on the Duronic AF1 air fryer / multicooker
For well under half the price of the premium branded models and with all the same great features you cannot go wrong.
The AF1 has all the style charm and cooking capabilities you’ll need for most things.
The only drawback is it is limited to 200 degrees so certain foods that require much higher temperatures may not be suited. The vast majority of foods are fine however.
We love it’s hyper drive temperature display dial – it just makes you think you’re the captain of your own spaceship setting warp factor 10!
The only real downside we consider (and it’s very minor) is that the basket may release from the tray IF you are carrying it from the unit over to a new counter top, AND you somehow managed to lift up the safety guard and press the basket release.. but it’s extremely unlikely so just take care where your fingers go.
If this is your first time with an air fryer then this is definitely worthy of attention, as is the Salter air fryer (read our own review on the Ek2205 by Salter) and the Berg air fryer mainly for the price points and the larger capacities.
Of course, a good air fryer wouldn’t be a good air fryer unless it had an “auto off” function and a sound timer to let you know when the food is done.
This has both, so in pretty much every way you just have to decide if this is the style that would suit your kitchen the best.
Tefal Air Fryer Review – a rotating air fryer that has been used and trusted by millions.
Did you know? – Over 7 million actifry air fryers have been produced… ! Read about it here..
(Click here if you’d like to see our “full” review for this fryer (opens in a new window)
Available is this, the 1.2kg capacity model, or you can change it to the traditional 1kg model when on the Amazon page for it. The traditional model is also a fair bit cheaper too.
This Tefal Actifry is the latest version of what is arguably the best healthy fryer on the market – although everyone will have their favourite and own opinion, it is hard to beat the Actifry machine.
This particular model is the latest and replaces an earlier traditional model.
It’s a 1.2kg capacity electric air fryer. This means it can feed a family of four with ease.
The best Actifry bar none.
Feeds generously, looks superb and works very well.
It’s not “oil free” – although frozen foods do not need any added oil. With this Tefal fryer you simply add a teaspoon of oil and that’s it – fried food without 99% of the fat!
How big is it?
- The tfal actifry measures about 9.5 inches high, 12 inches wide and 16 inches long
Does it smell? Air fryer vs deep fryer
- To be honest it is pretty much virtually odourless. With a teaspoon of oil you are not going to be bombarded with the smell of oil, so throw out any notions of traditional deep fat fryers and embrace the new!
- Traditional deep fryers cook the food in hot oil and the smell is instantly recognizable as “deep fried” whereas a hot air fryer circulates very hot air in a very clever way so that the food cooks evenly from all angles.
Any more recipes for this?
- Yes there are hundreds online with a simple search or you can go to the Tefal website to download some more.
What can you cook with the Tefal Actifry?
- Pretty much anything – as is the case for most air fryers. We are not just talking about fluffy crisp tasty chips cooked with 100 times less oil, we are talking curries, chilli con carne’s, frozen meats, roast meats, vegetables and so much more. Remember it’s also way more healthier than deep fryers!
Here’s the link to those tefal recipes to look at (from an independent website), or direct from Tefal here. Although do remember that some of the best air fryer recipes are usually found on mom and pop websites or places like youtube. You might be interested to know that we are creating a resources for air fryer recipes here on 10 Warriors.
(Psst.. want to know what the best air fryer for chips is? Click here)
If you fall in love with an air fryer you might just find yourself using it more and more and ultimately replacing your other cooking appliances when it comes to meal ideas.
In the box you get of course:
- The Tefal Actifry 1.2kg unit
- x1 Actifry oil spoon – for popping oil in (I’m sure any spoon would do though!)
- 1 Recipe book – so plenty of meal ideas to explore such as Chicken Tikka Masala, a vegetable stir fry and even Mediterranean style calamari recipes.
- 1 Instruction book to help guide you round it and how to use it.
Cooking with the Actifry is a breeze
Pop your food in and add a spoon of your chosen oil then simply close the lid. The Actifry will cook at a constant 170 degrees C approx. All you need to do is set the timer – and the timer can be set up to 99 minutes.
When done, you’ll hear an audible timer to let you know everything is done.
Besides this 4 person version there is also a larger “family version Actifry that will feed up to 6 people (up to 1.5kg of food) – you can see that one here.
Also, if you want to throw in some extra food halfway through (such as vegetables) you can do. Simply open the lid and the Actifry will pause the cooking to allow you access, and then simply resume where it left off right after you close the lid again.
When you’ve finished, cleaning is just as simple – you can pop the removable ceramic coated pan, plus paddle and also lid straight into the dishwasher – so guess what? No hand washing needed.
The Tefal Actifry is a tried, trusted and tested clear winner when it comes to healthy airfry cooking. The vast majority of people who own one of these have indicated they are extremely happy with it.
What’s not to love about tasty healthier food with 100 times less oil, no smells and easy to clean?
- Recommended by Slimming World
- Trusted Tefal brand name
- Extremely tasty foods
- Easy to clean and no nasty fryer smells!
- Not really recommended for cooking doughnuts!
Our thoughts on the Tefal Actifry 1.2kg cooker
Really and truly these are hard to beat. This air fryer review showcases one of the most successful air fryers to ever hit the market.
The Actifry range uses a paddle that slowly moves the food round for even cooking whereas most others have the food in a pull out tray/basket or lift up tray/basket with an area below to catch drips.
Nobody can argue about the benefits of healthier eating. After all if you could eat food that tastes stunning yet is immeasurably better for you – then it really serves up as a no brainer.
Couple in the fact you can cook a mouth watering array of different foods and really there isn’t anything stopping you!
If you need something a bit bigger then splash out a bit more and opt for the 1.5kg model (known as XL) as this will feed up to 6 average people instead of 4.
There is also an Express model to consider.
This Philips digital airfryer (model number HD9621/91) makes cooking easier than ever.
Switch on, food in, half a tablespoon of oil if desired and set the timer.
AIR FRY.. GRILL.. BAKE cook whatever you want.. the options are endless with this VERY versatile machine.
A Philip air fryer like this one represents a trusted and reliable device with a good warranty backup typically of 2 years.
So let’s look at some facts:
- Cook with 80% less oil
- Philips legendary quality for peace of mind.
- Dishwasher safe parts
- NO PREHEATING REQUIRED
- Cook crispy Chicken in as little as 13 minutes!
How big is this?
- 26.6 x 29.2 x 27.6 cm
- It’s a Philips, so the quality is always fantastic
- It’s simply a beautiful kitchen appliance
- Easy to use
- Most parts can be popped in the dishwasher
- Uses up to 80% less oil – far healthier
- Easy to clean and no nasty fryer smells!
- Stops cooking at the end of the time so no burnt food!
Our thoughts on the Philips HD9261 90 healthier oil free airfryer
Overall we really loved testing this machine. It is a beautiful machine that will happily grace the counter top of many a kitchen up and down the UK.
Grill, bake, roast or fry – it’s your choice what you decide to do with this but the versatility is there at your disposal.
We did have a little hesitation when we first opened the box.
Instead of saying 100 times less oil (like the Actifry) they focus on the fact it enables you to cook in a healthier way that gives you 23% fewer calories when compared to a regular deep fat fryer.
Yes, while a reduction is good, still 23% less calories is hardly groundbreaking (is it?). However we were initially looking at it wrong.
We believe their marketing might have missed the point or benefits, although I’m sure someone from Philips would be keen to put us right!
At the end of the day it is an air fryer and you can (if you want) pop in a tiny bit of oil. To ease our minds we wanted to know about oil use – namely how much oil is needed.
For machines that are supposed to be far healthier than regular deep fat fryers we thought this was important to know.
Actifry machines are touted as using “just a small amount of oil” whereas the marketing for this Philips hot air fryer is a little different.
Philips focus on telling you other facts. Facts such as: 23% less calories.
Their marketing suggests “oil free” as with most air fryers, however many recipes still suggest some oil can be added to change the taste to something more akin to what we “enjoy” (seemingly).
Well, we decided to give this machine a go without any oil.
In fact some of us gave the food a light spray with frylight and came to the conclusion that the food was still very nice.
Kind of crispy on the outside and fluffy on the inside. A little like oven chips.
So our conclusion of this machine is that for a start it is one of the best looking air fryers around. It cooks wonderfully.
The timer let’s you know when cooking time is done and importantly the air fryer stops, meaning that your food won’t be overcooked if you are out out the room. Thumbs up from us!
You can cook as healthy as you want.
Removing all the oil is one of the best things you can do for your health however a small touch of oil or spray oil can be added to suit your taste, and you will still be cooking in a far healthier way.
This is the Pro Breeze Xl air fryer.
A HUGE 5.5 LITRES capacity
A secret silent warrior.
We really really LOVE this air fryer…
Not for the wimps, or those with a nervous disposition, this is just a great big air fryer that is also good looking and cooks really really well. To top it off, the price is also pretty amazing and half that of more well known brnaded machines!
- Larger capacity for hungrier mouths
- Super family air fryer
Our mid priced “air fryer” in this list by a long mile and despite this it still passes many of our tests. We wanted to include this Tower T14004 air fryer because of it’s affordability and the fact that it looks just the part of a “proper” air fryer”.
Let’s explore this.
So, first of all, it’s surprisingly good looking (just as good looking as some of the more well known brands like Philips etc.). It does the job.
Benefits of the Tower T14004 “air fryer”:
- Eliminates the need for oil for delicious sin free meals with up to 80% less fat than a conventional fryer
- A power air fryer that is extremely robust and hard working.
- Uses significantly less energy and cooks three times faster
- Generous 3.2 litre capacity makes it ideal for up to 5 servings – great for large families and household guests
Set and forget with the Tower air fryer. It features a timer that extends up to 30 minutes with a bell sound to let you know when the time has passed.
- Large 5 person portion capacity
- Simple quicker cooking than regular oven
- Easy to clean
- Dishwasher safe parts
- No major concerns – most people love it
Our thoughts on the Tower T14004 “air fryer”
It’s never going to be a high end Philips or Tefal, BUT for a mid priced air fryer its really good looking and it cooks food nicely as long as you follow the instructions carefully.
Best High-end Option
Our Thoughts on the Tefal ActiFry Genius XL:
If you have no budget and you are looking to purchase a more expensive air fryer this is a great option. Tefal is a well-known company and this air fryer is a great choice.
As it can cook up to 8 portions at once, it is a great option for those who have larger families, want to meal prep, or entertain often.
While this is a more expensive option the quality is reflected in its value. It is available in both white and black, and it is a highly rated air fryer. Being made from aluminium, it is durable and built to last.
As this air fryer does have a 1.7 kg capacity, it is slightly larger than the majority of choices we have featured. Its exact dimensions are - 47.6 x 32.8 x 26.3 cm.
While it is larger, it is still compact enough to keep on the kitchen counter or to put away when not in use. It weighs a total of 5.07 kilograms, so it is not too heavy to move and store.
The Tefal air fryer features an automatic stirring paddle that does all of the work for you, all you need to do is place all of the food you intend to cook in the main pot. The paddle allows for more even cooking.
When you purchase this air fryer it comes with a free My ActiFry app to download on your smart device. This holds over 300 different recipes that you can try out with the air fryer.
Once cooked, the air fryer will keep your food warm and there are nine different automatic programmes to choose from, such as 1 meal in 1 go. There are different time and heat options to choose from and the air fryer is easy to operate.
It has the ability to cook a wide variety of different foods and when it has been used the basket can be placed into the dishwasher. The air fryer can cook two portions separately on two different settings, and it has a 35% larger capacity in comparison to smaller models.
- The automatic stirring paddle does all of the work for you
- Free My ActiFry app with 300 different recipes you can choose to follow
- Can cook two portions of food separately at the same time which cuts down cooking times
- This is a fairly expensive option that may not be suited to every budget
Best Budget Choice
Our Thoughts on the Tower T17023 Air Fryer Oven:
The Tower T17023 is the perfect option if you are looking to purchase an air fryer on a budget. You do not need to spend a lot of money to purchase a good quality air fryer.
As this is a fairly small air fryer, it is best suited for a smaller family or couple. While it is smaller than some of the other air fryers featured, it is still a good size, with a 2.2-litre capacity. Its full dimensions are 32.4 x 25.6 x 25.3 centimeters.
Given this, it is easy to store when not in use. If you were to leave it on the counter, it will not take up too much space. It weighs only 3 kilograms making the Tower easy to move when needed.
The Tower T17023 has multiple cooking options which allow you to have versatility while cooking. These cooking options include fry, grill, bake, and roast.
As the controls are manual, it is easy to operate and choose the options you require. In addition to this, there is also a 30-minute timer which is useful for keeping track of how long your food has been cooking.
The vortex technology allows the food to cook evenly and creates a crispy texture overall. The crispy texture will apply to many different foods, from chicken and chips to vegetables.
This air fryer comes with a great 3-year warranty should anything go wrong with your air fryer. This 3-year warranty is on top of the standard 1-year warranty too.
In addition to this, when purchasing this air fryer, you are eligible for an extended 2-year warranty if you register the product on the Tower website. This is a fantastic addition to the product.
The temperature ranges from 80 to 200 degrees Celsius and it will switch off automatically once the food has cooked for safety. Overall, given how inexpensive this air fryer is, we think that it is certainly worth considering.
- It is the cheapest product we have included and is fantastic value for the money
- It comes with a good length of warranty which will cover you should the air fryer break
- There are many different cooking options to choose from making this air fryer versatile
- As it does have a limited capacity, it would not be as suitable for larger families
Just before we “dive in”, I wanted to add that this is technically not an air fryer – as in it’s not “frying” the food.
Manufacturers are now releasing their Halogen ovens with convection units and infrared capabilities and calling them air fryers when technically they are not.
At the end of this top 10 review list I will explain the differences between convection ovens, turbo broilers (which this is), and an air fryer.
This is actually a Turbo broiler. Also known as an oven with infrared aided heat and a convection fan.
So, that said, this machine is one one the funkiest looking units we’ve ever had the chance to review. It looks like a motorcyle helmet or some sort of futuristic spaceship perhaps?
As well as Purple, you can also view it in 3 other colours:
What’s it like?
It is extremely handsome and would look incredibly cool in any kitchen. It also makes delicious healthy food.
Even though it’s no “air fryer” it’s not to be dismissed as a healthy way to cook food, however you do need to be aware the food will not have that fried taste that true air fryers attempt to recreate (through “rapid air circulation”).
These machines are merely heat with a convection fan moving the heat round – however a rotating spit with this model enables for a more even cooking experience compared to other “turbo broilers” like the Tower T14001.
- All round cool looking- a definite talking point
- Available in various colours
- Better than other “turbo broilers” due to the rotating spit option which helps cook the food evenly
- Automatic cut off after time has passed
- Some of the instructions were not well translated into English
- Quite large – may not suit small kitchens
- It’s not a true air fryer so don’t expect anything like a fried food taste
Our thoughts on the Klarstein Vitair “air fryer”
We ummed and arred for a long time, wondering whether or not to include this unit in this top 10 list of best air fryers as obviously it isn’t one.
Turbo broilers (i.e. Halogen ovens with added infrared) are basically compact Halogen convection ovens with the added benefit of infrared.
The downside is it simply isn’t ever going to fully attempt to recreate that fried food taste – which is kind of the whole reason for this review.
I wanted to include two of these types of machine within this list so that you are aware of the differences between the two types of machine (there is a more thorough explanation towards the end of this top 10 list that explains the distinct differences).
Sure, they are both healthier options and great machines, but a true air fryer will aim for that fried taste through rapid air circulation whereas these take their heat from a Halogen bulb and a fan that assists the flow.
The rotating spit on this model takes it that step further in an attempt to remove the issues with Halogen ovens in that you do need to turn food making this model a very positive one.
Here is the Salter air fryer, the EK2205.
Let’s see what the benefits and features of this unit are (taken direct from the Salter website). With over 20 years experience, the Salter brand is well established and known.
- A versatile alternative to deep fat frying, the Salter digital airfryer enables you to cook using little or no oil without losing any flavour.
- Featuring 1400 W power, the fryer can heat up to 200° and uses a heat circulation method in order to cook your food incredibly quickly.
- Ideal for home-made chips or wedges as well as meat, spring rolls, stuffed vegetables and quiche, it can cook a huge variety of meals.
- Brilliantly simple to use, it has a 30 minute timer with automatic switch-off, digital touch sensitive controls and an LCD display.
- It contains an easy to clean, removable 4.5 litre non-stick cooking basket which enables you to quickly serve the food after cooking.
- This air fryer cooks just about anything you can imagine. You are only limited by your imagination
How big is it?
35.8 x 31.8 x 31.6 cm
How much power does it have?
1400 watts of power
Why should I have this?
It’s relatively cheaper than the high end Philips dry fryer and T-fal air fryer models, yet it looks every bit as good, AND it comes with the larger more generous capacity. What’s NOT to love about it?
- Large 4.5 litre capacity – room for larger portions – perfect for families
- Sleek and sophisticated design
- Easy to use functions via the digital display
- More affordable than Philips or T-fal air fryers
- Cook all types of food you can imagine
Our thoughts on the Salter EK2205 air fryer
One of our favourites. The price point gives this air fryer a thumbs up, as does the extra large 4.5 litre capacity.
It does what it’s supposed to and looks every bit as good as other main branded oil free air fryers so you can enjoy family portions of delicious healthy food (and a wide variety at that!) at a lower cost.
After you’ve used it, it’s literally just the one pan to remove for cleaning which makes perfect sense when it’s your turn to do the dishes, or you can pop it in the dishwasher too, so it’s a win-win all round situation.
Size wise it’s just about right so can be left out all the time, and it’s good looks contribute to it’s likeability.
Our top choice for families
Our Thoughts on the Ninja Foofi Electric Multi-Cooker:
If you are looking for the perfect sized air fryer, the Ninja Foodi is a fantastic choice. Not only is this an air fryer, but it doubles up as a pressure cooker too. While it is not the cheapest option available, the quality is reflected in the price.
This is a fairly large air fryer and is more suited to larger families. It has a capacity of 6 litres in total, which is great. Its overall dimensions are 43 x 36 x 3 centimeters. It does weigh 11 kilograms in total which is fairly heavy, but given how large the fryer is, this is understandable.
There are many different cooking options to choose from such as - pressure cook, air fry, steam, saute, grill and roast. This is the perfect kitchen accessory and has all of the cooking features you could want or need.
The air fryer comes with the following accessories - a 6-litre cooking pot, 2.6-litre cook and crisp basket, reversible rack, crisping lid, and pressure lid. This is everything you could need to cook food at ease with the different available settings.
The TenderCrisp Technology cooks food perfectly and helps to provide beautifully crisp food that has not lost its flavour or juiciness. It cooks meals up to 70% faster than regular ovens.
Being dishwasher safe, ceramic and non-stick, it is easy to clean. Overall, it is a fantastic option and would be the perfect addition to a family kitchen.
- It cooks meals 70 % faster than regular ovens, significantly lowering your cooking times
- It comes with a wide range of useful accessories to help you air fry many different types of food.
- TenderCrisp Technology cooks the food beautifully and evenly
- As this is a fairly large air fryer it is heavier and less transportable in com
Let us know your thoughts below. If you love this please share it, pin it or tweet it. Thanks!