Here I am outlining some of the best cement mixer units currently available.
Whether it’s for home use, DIY projects and so on, getting a good portable cement mixer with a good enough drum capacity (and is reliable) is not always that easy. There are so many on offer so you should check out a few things first.
- Is price an issue or not?
- Are you more bothered about getting a lot of cement mixed up in one go or are you looking for a mixer with excellent reliability?
- Do you require a petrol driven one or an electrically powered one?
- How wide is the steel drum opening?
- What is the build quality like? Will it stand up to daily use?
- Does it have a drum wheel or lever?
- Is it easy to move around from site to site?
- Is it easy to start?
Compare cement mixers at a glance
There are several (listed below) that are really GOOD and reliable, and you will get many repeated uses from these. We base these findings on our own research, testing, and also by including the thoughts of other buyers.
Top 3 Best Overall
Why is the Warmiehomy my BEST-rated cement mixer overall?
A superb all-rounder
The Warmiehomy is a reliable cement mixer that includes:
- A large drum capacity
- A HIGH power output
- A competitive price tag
I have chosen this portable cement mixer because it satisfies a fair few criteria. In essence, it is the best all-rounder.
It satisfies cost, power and reliability.
- The Warmiehomy electric portable mixer is not the cheapest, nor is it the most expensive. It sits roughly in the middle of the price range (prices change all the time).
- Click here to view it on Amazon Uk.
- Has a greatdrum capacity! 120 (or a 140 litre option litres maximum hold capacity is stated (although with all cement mixers we know that actually, you will never mix a full drum as the drum will be too hard to turn).
- The easy to use drum wheel makes for effortless work performance.
- Features a really good build quality that inspires confidence.
- Thankfully the larger size does allow for more to be made, which means getting more work done faster.
- The 450-watt motor will help this cement mixer perform with reliability, day in day out. Note that lower-powered motors have to work harder.
- What ultimately matters is getting a mixer that keeps going, mixes well, has a good wide opening and pours out well. This satisfies all 3 of these factors.
- The overall mixing capacity is superb.
- It has great wheels that make it easy to move around when you have to reposition it.
- Perfect for jobs big and small. Whether you are installing new fencing around the house, or you are simply creating a shed base, this mixer packs a big punch.
- The Warmiehomy really does make life easy. One to truly consider.
- Mix a veriety of products in this one. Tough and hard working to handle whatever you can throw at it.
- The good all round features helps to ensure it's a mixer that will work tirelessly.
The Warmiehomy scores well in almost all areas that I have factored into my findings. With it’s great mixing capacity you’ll get more done in less time.
- It is a good solution for both the DIY user and the professional user.
- It should reliably perform for you day in day out no matter what the job is.
- You should find it easy to clean (just tilt it upside down and squirt the hosepipe in).
- You can expect to get a positive outcome if you need to make contact with the company behind it.
- Price wise it is extremely competent and worth it’s outlay.
BEST PETROL CEMENT MIXER
Why would you choose the expensive brand Belle?
Renowned as the BEST
The Belle brand are synonymous with quality. A bit like a Mercedes car. Everybody wants one, but not everybody can afford one:
Look forward to:
- Sheer build quality
- Solid reliable power output
- A workhorse that is completely dependable
Here is the Belle Minimix 150 petrol cement mixer that offers you the chance to work anywhere even if there is no electric power supply. It might not be the cheapest petrol cement mixer but it is without a doubt one of the very best. Size wise you’ll be sitting pretty with the 130 litres capacity mixer working alongside you. Mixing whatever is needed time after time.
Being a Belle cement mixer, you get nothing but the very best.
This is the full set up. Mixer, stand and petrol power source powered by a Honda gxh 4Hp motor engine. Packed in with a great capacity drum it represents a solid machine that won’t let you down.
Here’s what you get:
- Belle Minimix 150 Cement Mixer and Stand Petrol GXH150
- A Portable and Compact machine making transportation easy
- Extra Thick Cement Mixer steel Drum
- Quick Mix Paddles
- Full Thermal Overload Protection
- Good capacity
Pro’s and con’s
- Petrol concrete mixer variant of their brilliant cement mixers
- Expect to pay premium prices
- The best all round construction site cement mixer
- Ultra-reliable work horse
- Being petrol this means you don’t have to think about trying to find a power source.
- 4 horse power motor
BEST SMALL ELECTRIC CEMENT MIXER
Why is it the best small electric cement mixer?
An affordable small sized electric mixer
The T-Mech is a reliable cement mixer that includes:
- A 70 litre drum capacity (enough to mix one barrowful at a time
- A reliable and solid build quality
- A good price tag
- T-Mech (as a brand) are gaining a lot of new customers each year.
- They are doing things right as they get continuously positive reviews online
- It’s a portable cement mixer that is easy to use and move around.
- It has a pretty good drum capacity for many jobs.
- It offers a good price point that is hard to avoid.
Wrapping up this cement mixer review:
When looking for any kind of mixer you need to remember to choose the best cement mixer for your needs. Do you want something that is designed for heavy use 8 hours a day 6 days a week, or something more for occasional use – projects around the home? Really, what are you going to make?
Remember, there are many cement mixers for sale…
All of these in our list are “great” cement mixers. There are electric cement mixers and of course petrol versions too.
We have weeded out the poor performing cement mixers to leave this list of what is in our opinion the ones that are the most reliable, and good value for money.
However OVERALL…. stay with the “best of the best” top-rated one right at the top of this page will give you overall peace of mind that you have chosen wisely. Just be sure to consider the main mixer features you need:
- Drum capacity – the steel drum capacity should meet your needs but often bigger is better.
- Drum opening size – to allow for faster loading and pouring
- Drum speed – while you dont need a ferrari engine, it needs to be robust
- Do you need a petrol motor or is electric ok?
- The motor needs to be strong (horsepower) and reliable (watts of the motor).
I hope my write up has helped – let me know below. How did your building project fare after using one of these recommended cement mixers? Please let us know.
Any questions on the best cement mixers for sale?
(Oh.. have you seen my top 10 best wacker plates?)
Please comment below for our feedback! Your email address will not be published or shared. Hope you have enjoyed this cement mixer review!