Hi, hope you’re well? You asked: “do dawn simulators work?”
The resounding answer is yes, if used regularly. using a simulated sunrise helps your body wake up in a natural and relaxed state, feeling like youve had a great nights sleep.
Ask yourself this question:
How good to you feel when you’ve had a great sleep and wake up to a lovely sunny day after a great sleep?
Now compare this to waking up on a cold miserable morning. Just wanting to stay in bed longer, thinking of ringing in sick to work.
Using light therapy really does help people to feel better and less depressed.
Clinical trials have tested these therapies many times, and it is well documented that using a simulated “morning” can help you in numerous ways, from dealing with S.A.D. through to tackling depression.
Here are just a few clinical trials:
- Clinicaltrials.gov – shows a trial by the University of Oulu. The outcome showed a 50% reduction in the severity of the symptoms.
- Pubmed.gov – showing a trial to have given the intended result – i.e. help from seasonal affective disorder and depression
What does a dawn simulator do?
As you can probably guess, it is a light that comes on at a set time, and imitates a naturally bright morning as the sun rises and casts light into your bedroom.
- The dawn simulator starts off on a low brightness and gradually increases the intensity of light over a set period of time.
For many people, dark dull mornings can make people feel down, sad or depressed and they never really know the reason why.
These wake up lights all do the same thing:
Try to trick your mind into thinking it’s a glorious new day.
The end result being that you wake up in a happier more positive mood ready to take on the day!
Even if you think it sounds a bit strange, the proof is in the clinical trials. Light therapy does indeed work, and dawn simulators are a wonderful way for you to start each new day in a positive vibe.
Why do we have these sleeping problems? Do dawn simulators work well?
Have you ever heard of circadian rhythms? or your body clock?
Well it’s a proven and real thing.
Your body has an internal clock located deep in your brain near to the optic nerves in your head behind your eyes. The area is know as the SCN. This regulates all sorts of things, and is based roughly on a 24 hour clock.
It is resonsible for regulating hormones in your body, alertness and making sure you wake up at roughly the same time each day.
- In modern days with a multitude of electronic devices, often peoples’ body clocks are “off”, not in sync when compared to how they should be.
- Sleep disorders, bodily issues with hormones etc, and the increasing use of electronic gadgets can all have an effect on your own Circadian rhythm.
- One of the things which affects your body clock is sunlight.
- This is why some people are affected in Winter (others equally during Summer) when it is darker for longer.
Enter the Dawn simulator light.
It starts to fill up your bedroom with light that mimics the rising sun, and is clinically proven to help.
One of the leading researchers and producers of dawn simulator lights “Lumie”, have an extensive list of more tests and trials which you can read right here.
After using these wake up lights, trial participants:
- Woke up feeling more refreshed and alert
- Performed better in physical trials
- Had quicker average reaction times
- Felt an improved mood / less depression
- and so much more…
Can you ACTUALLY get better sleep using a dawn simulator ?
- A separate trial involved using 100 volunteers. Each was given a wake up light / dawn simulator. These people did not typically suffer with symptoms relating to S.A.D. The idea was to see if people with no sleep issues could improve the quality of their normal sleeping by using one of these lights.
- After just 6 days of using the lamps regularly, most of them noted definite improvements in their overall quality of sleep – i.e. getting a better nights sleep.
- HOWEVER those who then stopped using the wake up light soon reverted back.
So it make sense to use a wake up light as an every day part of your life, even if you do not get the “winter blues”.
What sort of dawn simulator lights should you get?
Even though there are a number of these now available on places like Amazon, eBay etc., you still need to do some due diligence.
- Some are a simple light, pure and simple.
- Some have alarm clocks, radios etc. built into them.
- Some are even Bluetooth enabled.
- Some come with nature sounds you can wake up to
- Some are downright terrible, and some are superb. Stick to well known brands such as Philips or Lumie/
Dawn simulator alarm clock reviews
Naturally, it makes perfect sense to turn this concept into a bedside alarm clock too. Thankfully there are now PLENTY that are fully functioning wake up lights along with digital clocks, and many others also have optional “normal” alarm clock and radio alarm functions to suit your desires.
- You can even programe some of them so that they wake you up at different times for different days, and then it is completely hands free, should you wish to go down this route.
Let’s have a brief look at some of the better ones out there and what sort of dawn simulators and dawn dusk simulators are out there to help you run your life as it should be run, and also help deal with the symptoms of SAD. Look out for well known trusted brands such as Lumie and Philips.
If you’ve got a budget in mind that is fine, as there are now many of these in a wide range of pricing brackets.
Cheap dawn simulators:
- Typically in the range of £20 to £60, you can find a lot of budget brands of dawn simulator lights that offer many features, and trusted brands at the higher end of the price bracket. For example, here you will see unbranded models, and then at the top end, yoou can get the trusted Lumie model called the “starter 30”. You will easily find a dawn simulator within this price range.
- If you’re happy to choose a brand you’ve not heard of before (essentially a smaller company who have imported a container full and put their own label on), you will find plenty, and the good news is that some of these are getting good reviews.
Products from Amazon.co.uk
- Price: £32.74Was: £59.95
Good solid mid priced dawn simulators:
- Typically priced from £60 to £120, you really want all the bells and whistles within this price range, saving perhaps some of the more premium extras for higher priced models.
- In general though most dawn simulators will meet your needs within this price range. Let’s take a look at what is available within this price range.
- You will start to see some Philips models available, and plenty of Lumie models showing up too. These are in my opinion the two main players currently for quality trusted brands.
Products from Amazon.co.uk
- Price: £89.99Was: £99.95
- Price: Out of stock
Top end high quality dawn simulator lights
These wake up lights are at the top of their game.
- This is the price range of £120 and upwards. A lot of the time you are paying just for a name, as you won’t find any budget brands in this price range usually.
- Again you will see Philips and Lumie being the leaders in this field. What you will get is all the bells and whistles, along with the comfort of top end customer support, warranties and peace of mind.
- These wake up lights deliver what you originally wanted.
Products from Amazon.co.uk
- Price: £69.99Was: £90.00
- Price: £99.89Was: £189.99
How much should I pay to get a good dawn simulator?
From a price point you can expect to pay anywhere from under £10, up to the £200 mark.
Sure you will get some benefit from the cheaper models and that’s great if you use it every day, but for a faster improvement in how you feel and perform, aim to find higher performing lights with higher levels of Lumens or Lux figures.
Lumens Vs Lux – huh?
From a PERFORMANCE point of view, choose one that has the greatest number of LUMENS and LUX.
These two are not the same thing. Lumens is how much light a bulb gives off. Lux is how much light reaches you.
- Every so roughly, if a light is directing most of it’s energy towards you, and you are roughly 2 feet away then a 1 lumen brightness would mean 1 lux.
- Many current wake up lights are 2500 lumens or under, but dedicated SAD lamps can be up to 10,000 Lumens.
- If you are further away, or the lamp is casting light around the room, then the Lux figure would be less than the Lumen.
Now before you get too excited. Daylight is around 100,000 lumens.
What is a Lumen?
- Bulb manufactures needed a way to describe a bulb and how bright it was.
- Ever so roughly, 1 Lumen of brightness is the approximate brightness you get from one candle at about 1 foot away
- During Summer time, you would expect around 10,000 lumens per square foot.
- So more Lumens is always better.
At the end of the day, just get the best you can afford.
- This Lumie 30 model on Amazon is a firm favourite as a Dawn simulator. It’s also an alarm clock.
- Or for a straightforward light therapy panel, this Lumie model works wonders, although it’s not designed as a wake up device.
D.I.Y. OPPORTUNITY – MAKE YOUR OWN SAD LAMP:
Want to make a monster light therapy lamp at over 30,000 lumens?
This guy did it himself and claims it’s far more effective at energizing his brain than most traditional lamps.
The science behind it is solid. Most wake up lights range from a few Lumens up to dedicated SAD lamps at 10,000 lumens. A brighter light can only boost the feel good factor you get from being in bright sunlight. I don’t know about you but waking up over Winter with Grey skies gives me a feeling of gloom, whereas waking up in Summer simply makes you feel so much better!
Whatever you go for at the end of the day, more Lumens will help you feel better. For the best feeling, just go for a 10,000 lumen alarm clock, or for a gentler approach, enjoy one of these dedicated dawn simulators to help your body clock get back in it’s proper normal rhythm.
Is it a definite dawn simulator lamp you want, or a dedicated S.A.D. therapy light?
A dawn simulator will get your body used to waking up feeling refreshed and in a happier more positive mood, but it will never be able to replace a dedicated bright light therapy lamp. These are usually prescribed by doctors to help people with S.A.D. or depression.
Light therapy lights are exceptionally brighter than 99% of the dawn simulators and given to help chronic sufferers.
Final thoughts on dawn simulators
Nothing beats waking up on a brilliant summers morning. Window open, breeze gently blowing in, and a dazzling bright sunlight gently entering your room waking you up in a fantastic mood.
Trouble is we can’t enjoy this “luxury” every day of the year. For a quarter of the year we have to put up with dark and chilly winters with far less sunlight.
- If you use a dawn simulator every day you will notice a difference after a few weeks. You’ll not feel so “slow and tired” each morning.
- You will instead feel brighter, more alert and more than likely be able to get out of the front door on time (and without forgetting stuff!).
For a long term purchase that will help you feel happier, more energized, it makes perfect sense to pop a dawn simulator light at your bed side and make it part of your every day routine.
Any more questions?
This WIkipedia entry has some easy to understand findings about dawn simulation lamps.
It explains how people prefer a dawn simulator to using a light therapy lamp.
Philips HD9220 Air Fryer Review – Black Or White
An Air Fryer is the next logical heathy step offering you the ability to cook using up to 80% less fat than a traditional deep fat fryer while still managing to deliver crisp tasty food that tastes absolutely delicious. This Philips HD9220 Air Fryer review cuts the fat out of the buying process and delivers just the facts you need.
Air fryers also cook in far less time than a traditional oven. You are in a “win win situation”.
Phillips airfryer 9220:
So why are we writing about this particular air fryer?
- Well for a start it is made by the trusted brand Philips. One of the most popular air fryer brands following closely brands such as Tefal (actifry), Breville and a few others.
- It’s one of the most popular Air Fryers with several thousand verified real people who have taken the time to express their thoughts about it at various places online such as Amazon.
Whats with all the model numbers?
The two models of airfryers which Philips do for the “HD9220” are different colour variations of the same product.
- The Philips Viva Collection Airfryer HD9220/40 is a white unit with lavender details.
- The Philips Viva Collection Airfryer HD9220/20 is a black unit with silver details.
Both can hold up to 0.8 kg of food, use our Rapid Air technology and are provided with analog time and temperature controls.
How many people can this air fryer feed in one go?
- Around 3 to 4 portions of chips depending on portion size.
- Or possibly 2 portions of chips and 2 pieces of chicken.
- 3 Salmon fillets with ease
- Half a dozen sausages
What can you cook in the HD9220?
Ranging from chips and chicken through to fish, desserts, cakes and so much more.
Fry, bake, grill or roast – the options are almost unlimited!
Is an Air Fryer really healthier?
- Yes absolutely! 23% (verified) fewer calories than using a traditional deep fat fryer.
- Think about it. You don’t have to use any oil if you don’t want to as it still cooks delicious food. If you are cooking without oil or even a small amount of oil then the food doesn’t soak up any of the oil making it healthier.
- There is also a drip tray that catches any oils or fats that oooze out during cooking too.
How big is the Philips airfryer HD9220 ?
Dimensions of product (LxWxH) – 287 x 315 x 384 mm
So if you equate this to “roughly” the size of a school ruler, or size 8 or 9 adult shoes, or even similar in size to your old deep fat fryer you wouldn’t be too far off the mark (very roughly speaking). So it will happily sit on your kitchen worktop, and the two colour options means you can choose the most appropriate one.
Philips HD9220 air fryer price ?
Prices vary all the time. At one time you could have spent close to £200 on one of these air fryers, but nowadays the prices are closer to half that and can fluctuate on a regular basis. It is possible to get good quality second hand units for under £100 which isn’t too bad for new technology cooking.
Philips Air Fryer Accessories For The HD9220:
What features does the Philips 9220 air fryer have?
- Automatic shut-off – no more burning of food if you forget you’ve “left the oven on” for example. Once the timer has run out the machine stops cooking!
- Cord storage – helping to keep things neat and tidy and avoid the inevitable spaghetti junction of cables.
- Non-slip feet – for a safer cooking experience
- Patented Rapid Air – Philips designed Rapid Air technology
- Ready signal
- Temperature control
- Time control
- Recipe book and app
- Cool wall exterior
What is Rapid Air Technology?
This video explains what the Philips rapid air technology is:
Does Philips Air Fryer Work?
Yes, and extremely well. The tehcnology has now been out a good few years and the demand for air fryers is increasing year on year as more and more people see the health benefits.
Philips pioneered rapid air technology and also have a long line of history behind them, so rest assured their air fryers will stand the test of time. There is a 2 year warranty included anyway for your peace of mind.
Philips HD9220 Review Summary
Philips are well known for technology leading products. They also make very robust machines. The HD9220 is a solid perfomer that cookes all manner of foods in rapid time and without the fuss of using oil. Health conscious people will be only too aware how much these can improve your overall health.
Overall this Philips HD9220 air fryer review has been created to help you decide if it is the right one or not for you. Remember you can look at our top 10 best air fryers comparision if needs be.
Please comment below!
Switch off, plug in and connect to the best gaming chairs this year has on offer. Your next best gaming experience starts and ends right here.
Gamers – are you ready?
Comfort, style and the need to be totally immersed in your game is all that matters. Truth be known nothing else matters when your game is on. You need to be there in the zone and it’ll never be quite right if you’re sitting “un”-comfortably.
If you’re in a hurry, here is a quick overview of the best pc gaming chair selections for the Uk whether it be for a PC, budget or console
Our top 10 best gaming chairs of all time:
- X-Rocker Pro Advanced 2.1 Gaming Chair
- X Rocker Mini Gaming Chair
- i-eX® Rookie Bean Bag Gaming Chair
- Racing Sport Swivel Computer / Office Chair (Model J-145) By Cherry Tree Furniture
- GT Omega Pro Gaming Office Chair (Model OC-F0013)
- Hi-BagZ® Gaming Faux Leather Bean Bag Chair
- CTF PRO Racing Gaming High Back PU Leather Metal Frame Swivel Office Chair with Height Adjustable Amrests (Green)
- Cyber Rocker
- Noblechairs “Epic” – Holds Up To 180kg (28 Stones) In Weight (Real leather or PU Vegan option)
- X-Dream Rocker Ultra 4.1 Bluetooth Gaming Chair
|Image||Link||Product||Brand||Lowest New Price|
|Buy on Amazon||X Rocker Pro 4.1, Faux Leather, Black, 87 x 63 x 104 cm||X Rocker|
|Buy on Amazon||X Rocker G-Force, Faux Leather, Black, 92 x 64 x 84 cm||X Rocker|
|Buy on Amazon||i-eX Gaming Chair - Black - Faux Leather Gaming Bean Bag - Video Gaming Entertainment Chair (Black)||i-eX||£79.99|
|Buy on Amazon||Cherry Tree Furniture Designed Racing Sport Swivel Chair in Black Red Colour||Cherry Tree Furniture||£64.99|
|Buy on Amazon||GT Omega PRO Racing Synthetic Next Leather Office Chair, 85-160 Degrees Angle Adjuster, Black/Red||GT OMEGA||£194.95|
|Buy on Amazon||Hi-BagZ® XXXL Bean Bags Huge Mega Size BLACK Rio Bean Bag - Faux Leather BeanBag Gaming Chair||Hi-BagZ®||£54.99|
|Buy on Amazon||CTF PRO Racing Gaming High Back PU Leather Metal Frame Swivel Office Chair with 3-D Adjustable Armrests (Green)||Cherry Tree Furniture||£82.99|
|Buy on Amazon||noblechairs EPIC Gaming Chairs (Dark)||noblechairs|
Before we carry on, we wanted to let you know our top rated gaming chair. The one that shone out best for us was the CTF Pro from Cherry Tree Furniture.
For this project we decided to push the boat out and order 15 different gaming chairs so that we could scrutinize every last one of them.
It’s a super comfortable chair that allows you to sit back in sheer comfort and attempts to “put” you into the game by filling your senses with audio and sensory vibrations from the game.
When it calls the chair can vibrate, perhaps in time to an explosion, or a drive over a rumble strip or when being shot at.
Wireless connectivity is one such feature and makes the game play even more pleasurable.
Just be aware that….
There are a few variations on what manufacturers feel is a gaming chair…
Some manufacturers class a gaming chair as a fully immersed experience with all the bells and whistles but at the “lesser” end of the range are, well basically chairs that are nothing more than that.
At the lesser end you will find what are essentially office chairs that look a little bit more funky in their design. For example, they might look like a car seat, or a racing car sports “bucket” seat coupled with the obligatory must have all important roof “stripe”.
At the higher end you get to enjoy wireless connectivity, 2.1 surround sound, chair vibrations, swivel chairs and so much more.
So that said, these variations have been produced to handle a wide variety of budgets. You can find gaming chairs for well under £50 and obviously upwards in price.
After we had all used these chairs for 4 weeks (along with plenty of us enlisting the help of our children in these tests!), we had quickly managed to whittle down some clear winners based on a number of factors:
- Immersive quality
We also looked at what features they had, among which we got to enjoy testing things such as:
- Deep rumbling bass subwoofers
- Multi player connectivity
- Folding chairs to take up less room (nice touch!)
- Height adjustable
- Funky looking – how “sick” is it (Uk slang.. I know.. I know)
- Quality of instructions
- Ease of setting up
- Restricted to one console or suitable for all consoles
- Suitable for all user sizes
These are what helped us score each chair and produce this list of our best top 10 chairs for gamers.
Let’s take a look.
1: X-Rocker Pro Advanced 2.1 Gaming Chair, Black Review – £129.99 (see also the X-Pro Bluetooth Gaming Chair – (£219.99)
For all intents and purposes this is an excellent chair, as long as you’re not too tall.
Anyone who is taller than about 5′ 6″ up to 5ft 8in might find it a touch uncomfortable with the headrest not being in alignment. Along with what we feel are a few “minor” build quality issues these are the only two “real” niggles.
Other than that it is just brilliant! Perfect for most kids and many adult gamers.
X Rocker have built an enviable reputation for being some of the best in the industry.
Could this be the best console gaming chair?
Read on to discover the rest of our top 10 and make your own mind up.
2: X Rocker Mini Gaming Chair – (£64.90)
This Mini X Rocker gaming chair is the younger smaller version of the larger X Rocker.
These chairs are the type that sit on the floor and are designed for comfort, kicking back and relaxing. Please note these are not designed as office chairs (just in case you wondered).
This seat is rather cute – and awesome at the same time. Suited to under 10 year old’s.
- Dimension wise you are looking at 57.4 x 43.6 x 37 cm.
- When you open the packaging you get a 3.5mm audio cable and the chair.
- It has a nice tough Black faux leather finish to it which feels like it will stand the test of time.
- Also comes with access to their UK call centre for any specialist help you might need.
Perfect audio reproduction with the two speakers built into the upper section of the chair- for that brilliant immersive experience that comes with a chair like this.
Compatible with all known consoles. The chair connects to your TV/Monitor’s “audio out” sockets, and the other end of the audio wire connects to the audio in socket on your chair. This is by way of a 3.5mm cable. If your TV’s audio out is anything other than that you may need an adapter.
The cable above (Click to view the cable on Amazon, it costs around £2.50) is for if your audio out is RCA. Many TV’s will simply have a standard 3.5mm jack audio out though so the supplied cable will be fine.
Suffice to say that any X Rocker is usually going to be good. They are leaders for a reason and by and large most of their chairs are pretty solid choices to consider.
Finally if you just want to sit in your chair and watch Youtube on your phone or tablet you can do that too. You could even cable the tablet to the chair speakers to enhance the listening experience.. would be handy if you’re trying a bit of Karaoke.. “a La Gamer chair style”!
Just remember that although it is well made, once your child grows they may want a larger one. On a side note the audio reproduction is never going to be a state of the art audio sensation but it is adequate enough for most things.
3: i-eX® Rookie Bean Bag Gaming Chair – (£49.99)
We like the i-eX Rookie even though it’s only really suited up to the age of around 12. I had to enlist the help of my 10 year old to assist me (he is a big Roblox and Minecraft fan!)
There are quite a few adult gaming bean bags on the market too (take a look here) which would obviously get a lot more use, but for kids rooms the i-eX Rookie is perfect.
Clearly it’s a bean bag but a bean bag that is shaped to provide more support for your neck and back and helps provide a great gaming position.
I’d just like to point out that my son is quite heavy handed in everything he does. Our sofa is used as a springboard / adventure park more times than I care to mention, despite several warnings. This chair has been a bit of a godsend and to be honest it’s his new “best thing”.
We popped it onto the floor in his bedroom and with a little adjustment of the monitor he stayed pretty quiet for a long time.
Later he came down and said “that chair is sick daddy”… sick? I said? Yes he smiled, “sick”.
Clearly Uk slang meaning “brilliant” 🙂
So our summary is that the i-eX Rookie is the ideal child’s gaming chair (and dare we say it even a few adults too!)
Great looking, and a major improvement in your average computer chair. This one makes you feel like you are sitting behind the wheel of a 1000 horsepower set of wheels, ready and waiting for your command.
The appeal with this chair is it can be used for every day office or other desk work. Then when the office work is done, it’s time to kick up a gear and get into racing mode – or fighting mode – or challenge mode – or whatever gaming mode you want to.
- Height adjustable
- Tilt function
- 360 degree rotation
- Lumbar support for longer comfort levels
- Fire retardant
- Holds up to 120kg (18.8 stones) in weight
- Heavy duty castor wheels
Height from seat back to floor: 110 to 120cm. Height from seat to floor: 47 to 57 cm. Seat back height x seat width: 80 x 53 cm. Seat depth x seat width: 51 x 51 cm. Height From floor to Armrest: 68 to 78 cm.
This unit is easy to assemble. It comes with a supplied allen key and instructions.
5: GT Omega Pro Gaming Office Chair (Model OC-F0013) – (£179.95)
If your budget can afford a premium product then this is a definite worthy contender. The GT Omega pro is many gamers’ first choice in chairs. However note that it also serves as a BRILLIANT orthopaedic supportive office chair, so you could it to make sure you always have the best seat in the office.
(A comparable adjustable similar chair: Speedlink Regger)
Comfort levels are good but firm. That’s provably a good thing in our opinion. certainly better for your posture over longer gaming periods.
The chair overall is very well made and allows for adjustment in pretty much any place you need.
Brilliant for small and taller people – even those over 6 foot tall (and 16 stone) will enjoy this chair.
Usually closer to £90, at the time of our testing this was priced at just under £40 (a superb price!). It’s devastatingly comfy and for the price we were left laughing before sitting down for the testing stage.
So joking aside what did we think to it?
- The stitch work was second to none.
- The shape is really good, in so much that it supports your neck really well when laying back for some serious gaming time.
- It’s got double stitching and double zips for strength.
- The material is easy to wipe clean, so easy to keep hygienic during hot sticky summers.
- Other colours available (The Pink gaming beanbag chair is especially cheap at £27.99!)
7: CTF PRO Racing Gaming High Back PU Leather Metal Frame Swivel Office Chair with Height Adjustable Amrests (Green) – £95.99
In at number 7 is this dark horse entering the Foray.
It’s made by Cherry Tree Furniture (aka CTF) and with it’s vivid Lime Green colour scheme it looks just superb! It looks similar to the GT Omega Pro but is almost half the price.
- Quality build – it’s a full metal frame built structure with superb comfort levels.
- Has an included headrest pillow and lumbar support cushion which can be removed – making it great for work rest or play!
- Adjust the armrests (between 60 and 72cm in height), the seat height and also benefit from multiple recline positions.
- Passed SGS and BIFMA tests for guaranteed quality and durability.
8. Cyber Rocker £59.99 (usually £99.99)
Surprisingly this generic branded chair opened our eyes!
For all intents and purposes it is a superb gaming chair and connects to all major consoles, ipads, tablets phones etc.
This particular gaming chair seriously surprised us. It’s just like a high end gaming chair but without the associated price tag. Crazy.
- It features twin integrated speakers for that expected audio experience.
- It is compatible with all game consoles and with PC`s Tablets and iPhones & iPads etc.
- It comes with a standard 1 years warranty from the manufacturer.
- It can be folded in half for easier storage when not in use.
- Perfect for use with your gaming setup
- Can be used when you just want to listen to MP3’s etc.
- Connect several chairs together for the ultimate gaming party.
- Easy to use controls.
- Headphone socket
- RCA jack input
- RCA jack output
- Volume control/ Bass and Treble
- Blue-lit Control panel
- Able to connect to other seats via the RCA jack connections
“A luxury office / executive / gaming chair that you feel like you could sit in for weeks without any aches or stiffness.”
- £319.99 PU Leather (Vegan)
- Black With Blue stitching Vegan option
- Black With Gold Stitching Vegan option
- Black & White Vegan option
- Pure Black Vegan option
- Black & Green Vegan friendly PU leather Epic chair
- Or £489.99 For Real Leather
- Brown & Black real leather
- Pure Black real leather
- Brown & Beige real leather
Looking for “premium quality” ?
Epic is the name. Epic is the price too.
This chair oozes high end sophistication
This chair holds up to 28 stones in weight, and it has a 2 year warranty to go with it.
Executive office or high class gaming chair – the choice is yours.
Every part of this chair is fantastically desirable. You feel like you’ve sneaked into the office of someone incredibly important and trying out their chair, measuring yourself up for the position.
So what’s this high end product REALLY like?
Comfortable for a start.
Here’s what features it comes with (according to Amazon)
- Extra soft and thick real leather, with 55% density freshly moulded cold foam for optimal breathability & comfort.
- Reclinable to 135 degrees, with arm rests adjustable in 4 dimensions for fleixble adjustment options.
- 180kg maximum user weight with a 2 year UK warranty for peace of mind.
- 60mm PU castors for soft & hard floors, with both neck and lumbar support cushions supplied.
- Ergonomically & expertly designed with a solid steel frame, premium stitching and debossed logo.
10. X-Dream Rocker Ultra 4.1 Bluetooth Gaming Chair – (£99.95)
Who else wants all the features but for a fraction of the price?
That was our initial thought once we realized what we had here.
A chair that is so comfy and offers Bluetooth connectivity and so much more.
Here is what it looks like:
Vibration, power and bass controls..
A wonderful vibration motor ensures you are placed right into the middle of the action whether that be an epic battle on COD, or watching a move.
All the controls you could ever need.
Link two or more together for the ultimate cinema experience.
When we opened it, it was pleasing to see that every last item was well packaged. Smaller parts in a separate box to the bigger parts all inside one big box.
Overall we really like this chair. For the money it’s a great chair and has features not normally found within this price range.
Best Gaming Chairs Sources / references
Places we found helpful when conducting our research:
Amazon – for product research
x-Rocker – for understanding connectivity